Friday, August 28, 2009

Giggles and Smiles!


My classroom is officially ready for school to start on Tuesday! I had lots of little helpers today. Steven, Patience, Mariah, and Leah helped me carry things from my classroom down to storage. This was a big job. There was a lot of stuff in the room that was just taking up space. In about 4 trips, with lots of help, it was out. Some of the stuff was quite heavy, and the kids showed us up by carrying it on their head. After we were hot and sweaty, they taught us how to play some hand clapping games. This brought back memories of my elementary school days. Holly and I eventually got it, and we had a lot of fun. We laughed for over an hour as we played. The kids also loved playing with our cameras. They were definitely not camera shy either, haha. Today brought me so much joy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment