Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Pictures!

Ok, so... Everyone has been asking to see pictures, and I realize that not everyone has facebook. I have created an album using Picasa. You will find the link to my pictures on my blog homepage under "helpful links". I will try to keep these pictures updated and post when I add new albums.  


A little update...
Things are going very well. Holly and I are slowly getting adjusted. We went into Monrovia today with Olu to do some shopping, and see some historical landmarks. Liberian English is becoming easier to understand by the day, and we are constantly meeting new people. Mally is a high school student here at Rick's who is going to help us learn to cook Liberian food, and wash our clothes in a bucket. We are very excited!

Look forward to more pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment